Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Sleepless night

After the pink eye episode, S caught a cold where she has lots of mucus build up in her system. I’ve been giving her some cough syrup and it seemed to minimize the discomfort and she appeared to not cough anymore so I stopped the medication last night. Well, that was not the right decision because she coughed all night in her sleep. At least it felt that way.
At 3:30 AM, I’ve decided to give her some cough syrup so that she can actually rest and so can we. Afterward, I was not able to fall back to sleep anticipating that I intended to wake up in 2 hrs or so. The next thing I recalled, I finished an important meeting and took a trolley to hear a key presentation and during my trolley ride I realized that I was wearing my pajamas. I had to ask the trolley driver if and when he can take me back to the hotel so I can change. He was not sympathetic about my situation and more concerned about his scheduled route. I was stressing out as I contemplate between missing the presentation or just go with the pajamas look when hubby came to my rescue and woke me up.

1 comment:

Bullseye said...

I get those dreams all the time. Sometimes I forget to wear pants...