Tuesday, September 14, 2004

People change when you least expected

Remember my friend P who had issue with retiring her overly used purse? (refer to blog title: purse-onal preference, 8-13-04) Well, she surprised me when we met up over the weekend and showed me exhibit A. I was shocked beyond believe. I gave up the battle and gave her the DVD she wanted and she surprised me with this. Another win-win situation. Yes!
Apparently, her hubby, G convinced her to shop for a new purse at Wilson Leather. She admitted that the purse looked pretty bad on the blog.
While at the store, P found a clerk and pointed to her high mileage purse: "Can you show me where I can find this style of purse?"
Clerk:(shrieking in horror while lifting one eye brow like Spock)"No, we don't have that style anymore"
P noticed clerk's reaction and thought to her self "It's not that bad. (Still in denial)"
Long story short, she picked out this new one and retired the old one. Good job G for mission accomplished.


Exhibit A

1 comment:

Bullseye said...

Message to 'P':
Your original purse was just fine.