Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Pros and cons

Even though seafood is my favorite food, we skipped the lobster festival. We had lunch with my folks, went grocery shopping and I got sick. I caught a cold from S felt miserable all weekend long.

Top 3 things I hate about being sick
1) Not able to smell anything which make eating pointless.
2) Sore throat which make swallowing a chore and eating painful.
3) Body ache, which results in sleepless nights.

Top 3 things I like about being sick
1) Lost of appetite, which result in weight loss with out any real effort.
2) Able to rest and bum around the house without feeling guilty.
3) Attention from hubby and S.

I was contemplating if I should spin today since I have not fully recovered. Spinning can either makes me feel better or worst than my lethargic state. During class, I was struggling to keep up with the music but I felt better after class. I believe in sweating out the bad chi (energy) and make room for good chi.
Workout log
Time: 56 min
Ave heart rate: 150 b/m
Cal: 443

1 comment:

CookieBandit said...

Hope you feel better soon, Sam!