Friday, September 03, 2004

New discovery

Recently I've came across some Indonesian blogs and I'm fascinated by them. After reading them, I realized how poor my Indonesian reading skill has dwindle down to. *deep sigh*
As the saying goes " Use it or loose it" so I choose to use it. I've added 2 Indonesian blogs to my daily reads so I can trigger the old reading skill I know I have deep down inside. Some blogs had so much slang that I have a hard time understanding the context. These two are suitable for my current skill level. Remind me to write my aunt to send me the latest Indonesian/English dictionary. It's so ironic that back when I first came to the states, I relied on the same dictionary to learn English. May be some day I'll have the courage to blog in Indonesian.

1 comment:

Bullseye said...

Who needs a dictionary ... you have the internet dear.

http://www.freedict.com/onldict/ind.html

Give that a shot. There are tons out there.