Thursday, August 26, 2004

Triathelon?

E, my fellow spinner has been missing for the pass two sessions. I hope everything is OK. Today, the spin instructor said "Everyone, I have an announcement!"
I really don't like announcement but let's see what she has to say.
"Starting September,I'll be teaching spin on Wednesday..night @ 6PM". I was all excited about Wednesday then I was diappointed about the 6PM part. Then she said it will be every other Wednesday so I'm not missing out.
I can always do weights on Wednesday if I want to.
I was watching the Olympic women triathelon and I was so impressed by their endurance to exercise for 2 hours and complete the race. If I want to be in a triathelon, I got to start running again and swim. Must find good running shoes 1st. There's a local turkey trot on Nov 27th. 3 month is enough time to start training.
Workout log
Time:54.5min
Ave heart rate: 156 b/m
In zone: 53 min
Cal: 467

No comments: