Tuesday, August 10, 2004

All under control

After generating a list, things seems more managable. I was so flustered that I didn't want to workout but I went so that I can see my fellow spinners. One die hard spinner was spinning with one foot on a cast. That's dedication. I was happy to get my favorite bike. I attempted to keep heart rate ~160 bpm by increasing the resistance but I felt pain on both knees after 10 min or so. I closed my eyes, imagined I was riding in a pack of cyclist on Maui. I visualized the number 500 during class and I was there:)
Workout log
Time: 60 min
Ave heart rate:151 b/m
Cal: 500.

There's a get together at work on Thursday with a friend/ex co-worker. On one hand, I would love to catch up with her and see her how she's doing. On the other hand, I want to spin.

No comments: