Monday, August 16, 2004

Conjunctivitis what's your function

For the pass several days I've noticed that S has lots of mucus discharge from her eyes not only in the morning but through out the day. I thought may be she has some sort of strange cold so I talked to my co-worker sushi-man about it and he said that the discharge from the eye is one of the symptoms for Pink Eye. I did a quick research on the internet and he was right. Hubby is taking her to the pediatrician as we speak so hopefully we'll get it resolved so she doesn't have to suffer anymore. I hope I don't get it since I was helping her clean her eyes and didn't always wash my hands afterwards.

2 comments:

Bullseye said...

What happens when you have Pink Eye?

Sam said...

Pink eye is in infection on your eyes and it's quite contageous. It makes your eyes itch, red, and uncomfortable.