Thursday, August 19, 2004

It's a beatiful day

Today, I had a great workout. Eating a banana with some protein before spinning was a good decision. It gave me energy through out the entire class. I feel stronger than Tuesday where I forgot to eat before hand. Today, the instructor played “It’s a beautiful day” by U2. I like that song but it was 8-minute long. We went on an incline most of the time where we paddle standing up and sit and sprint during the chorus. There was a male trainer spinning behind me in an angle so I imagined that he was Lance Armstrong trying to pass me during class and I had to sustain a faster pace. E, my fellow spinner is working to become a spin instructor. I am happy for her and I know she’ll do great.
Workout log:
Time: 60 min
Heart rate: 158 b/m
In zone: 60 min
Cal: 528

No comments: