Monday, October 11, 2004

Movie Date

Sunday, hubby and I decided to go on a movie date. He wanted to see Supersize Me and I wanted to see Love Actually . Unfortunately for him, the store was out of Supersize Me so he brought home Love Actually like any good husband would. Before going to the video store this was our conversation.
Hub: "So what is Love actually about?"
Me: "Based on the title, I would say about love..hello..?" no I didn’t say that out loud. That was inside my head.
Me: "It’s a romantic comedy. I've heard good things about it. I think you'll like it"
He was enjoying the movie until we saw Collin Firth on screen.
Hub: "What is this? It's him again. I didn't know it's a British movie!"
Me: "Did forget to mention that it was a British romantic comedy? Give it a chance.. I think you'll like it."
Although he's not much of a Collin Firth fan, he enjoyed Hugh Grant and the female actresses in the movie. I thought the movie was funny yet touching at the same time.
That was our date, in our living room while daughter was taking her afternoon nap.

No comments: