Friday, October 15, 2004

Bubba is out

This blog is about last night Survivor so if you are interested in the characters, please go to http://www.CBS.com because I may not do justice describing the characters.
I never thought I would say this but I'm so glad that Survivor decided to mix up the team. It was too predictable that the women would keep winning the challenges and John K would have been the next outcast. I like Amy because she's not afraid to vote out the guys and she's true to her sisters. Other women in the Yasur tribe were worried that if they vote out one of the two guys, then they won't be able to win physical challenges since the other team has 4 males and 2 females. Before mixing up the tribes, the women were winning the challenges so what's there to worry? I'm glad Yasur tribe voted for Bubba because he was an awful player. Before the immunity challenge, he was sending hand signals to his old tribe member Chris and thought he can get away with it. I still don't understand Bubba's reasoning for the signal. Besides, on his original male tribe he was getting a free ride from the Sarge and not really contributing to the tribe.
An ironic part of the show was before tribal council, the two guys, Bubba, and Rory hugged each other and said a prayer together. During tribal council, they voted for each other.
My prediction for next week tribal council:
Rory for Yasur Tribe
Julie for the Lopevi Tribe

1 comment:

Bullseye said...

This must be the most boring Survivor in a long time. There's absolutely nothing interesting going on in the tribes. No backstabbing, no scheming ... way too predictable. They tried to make you 'think' that it was kind of questionable but they can only do so much.

I think they picked too many women with fake breasts ...