Friday, May 28, 2004

Tattoo part two

Thursday night, I asked S about her task of asking the teacher the key question. Why? The reasons are two fold.
1. I know where to get the tattoo for her as rewards when she does well.
2. She has this tendencies that she talks only with the kids in her school but not with the teachers so this is my way encouraging her to communicate more with the teachers.
So I asked her.
Me: Did you ask teacher Tamika where she got the tattoos?
S: I asked teacher Charmaine and she said the sticker store.
Me: Excellent!
She showed me her left arm and she got a new tattoo.
S: Mom look... I got another one and this one is better.
Me: How so?
S: It doesn't have any cracks and it feels rough. Not like the Powerpuff tattoo.
Me: I see..
At bath time, she scrubbed off the Powerpuff tattoo and she was happy with the new one that didn't have any cracks. As of today, the tatto is still on.

No comments: