Monday, May 24, 2004

Custom Advertising

As I was looking at my web page, I noticed that the two advertising on the top "powered by Google" was about the following:
1)"Burn Fat and Calorie Now"
2)"Calorie Blocker"
Is there some kind of content tracking device that look for key word so the ads reflect my blog? That is scary because I do not endorse those product so please ignore that area of the page.
On Noodle's page which is mostly about flying, Google advertise the following:
1) First flight collectible
2) Kitty Hawk at shoppbs.com

I will track the ads and see if it changes with my topics.

2 comments:

Bullseye said...

You are correct! They do change the ad's according to the topic you write more about.

Sam said...

SD Realtor,
According to Mir we can no longer get ads free page anymore. We'll need our own hosting site. You know how to do that right?