Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Aging

Finally, H sent me an email announcing his wedding. Wilea is beautiful site for a wedding. Hopefully, he'll post pictures from the wedding on his website.
Now about me.
This news of the baby of the L family is getting hitched basically tells me that I'm getting old and what else is there to look forward to?
As I get older, my metabolism slows down. Unless I'm modify my eating habit, and take better care of my skin, I will look old.
Why is being old a negative thing or at least that what came to mind?
Will I ever be happy with what I have or complain about what is out of my control such as aging?
I will follow Oprah's lead and accept my age and be proud of what aging has done for me.
I remember when hubby hit the big 40 he felt something different mentally but to me he's still the same person as when he was @ 39.
Noodle is right, it's all mental..

No comments: