Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Something missing in the air

It was weird not having Jaime Jack and Stench, local radio personalities on the air on my 1st morning drive to work in January. At first, I thought they were still on vacation because they were playing old episodes on the 1st week. This morning Lisa Foxx was on and sounds like that's her new time slot which is disappointing. This is the 2nd time Clear channel made changes with their radio morning program with out pre-warning their listeners. They've failed the 1st time trying to kick off JJS and copied Jack FM yet still didn't really learned much from that incident. Just like any living creature, we appriciate warnings prior to any changes. After listening to Jaime for over 5 years, I fell as if she's a friend who I can turn on in the morning and catch up to the latest drama in her life.

2 comments:

Juliet said...

That does suck. I know that, especially with morning shows, you do get an attachment to the radio personalities.
But then, I have had a problem with Clear Channel since they bought out the radio station I used to work at and almost everyone got laid off.

Sam said...

I signed a petition so hopefully that will result in something positive.