Monday, January 22, 2007

Home cooking and movie review

Since I've been sick for the pass few days, all I want to eat is hot steamy soup with chilli to clear my nasal passages. This pass weekend, I've made
  1. Wonton noodle soup
  2. Indonesian style chicken with veggie soup
  3. Indonesian beef stew/Rawon
I spent lots of time in the kitchen but it was rewarding when my recipes comes out tasty and the family enjoy the fruit of my labor. Hubby commented how tasty my wonton soup was; however, he didn't care for the chicken and veggie soup. Secondo liked the wontons I made. She ate 3 of them in one sitting. I'll have to remember to make some for her lunch tomorrrow.

I didn't get a chance to get on the computer to type the tom yum recipe so Juliette, please be patience with me.
I was upset that I didn't get to spin on Sunday. I was there 15 min before class and all the bike was taken. I got on a stationary bike for 20 min but I didn't burn as much calories if I was on the spin bikes so I decided to get on the tredmill and jog/walk for 30 min. I truly believe Jogging is a form of suffering that has it's purpose but It's not for me.

We saw the DVD House of Flying Dagger and I really enjoyed it. I've always favors movies where the leading women kicks serious butt instead of being weak and helpless. I like the last song on the sound track and hopefully I can get it from itune.

2 comments:

Juliet said...

It's okay. Take your time. Whenever you get a chance to send the recipe is fine with me.

I didn't care for that movie, but mostly because there is something about Zhang Ziyi that bugs me. Can't put my finget on what it is, though. I'm glad yo uenjoyed it, though.

Sam said...

Juliet,
I apologize for spelling your name incorrectly. Thanks for being patient.