Thursday, January 18, 2007

Miserable night.

Secondo has been sick since Monday and I got what she has yesterday. Sore throat, stuffy nose and I didn’t sleep well at all last night. Reason A= my cold, Reason B= my restless child. I've decided that it's time for Secondo to sleep on her own because I don't sleep well with her anymore as she gets older. I've probably blogged before, She has to sleep against me cheek to cheek. I would move to the left to make room for my self and she'll roll over and take up the free space. Sometimes she'll roll over twice and ended up on top of me. If you could imagine that we started at 0 degree, by the next morning, we ended up 90 to 180 degree from where we started.
The challenge is to figure out how to get her to sleep alone.

1 comment:

Juliet said...

Good luck to you with the sleeping thing. I hope you and your family are all healthy soon.