Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Random thoughts

Lately, S (the daughter) starts every sentence with "Mom! You know what?"
I'm so tired of hearing it so I pointed out to her and asked her to eliminate the"you know what"prefix. She wasn't too happy so I allow her to say it once a day.
Went to game stop and bought a used controller for PS2. Hopefully it'll work pass 90 days. It would be more fun if I can play puzzle fighter against a real person instead of the cpu.
A friend reminded me that it's not realistic for a person to be happy all the time. I was not happy today. Lots of problem that I don't have solution yet. I had my share of chocolate to make me happy but like the song said "Chocolate is only a band aid". Indeed a band aid that I'll have to burn off tomorrow.
I truly need a hair cut. It's to the point that I'm tempted to cut it myself. "Patient...3 more days.."

Serenity now...

P.S. I'm tired of the old skin so I'm using this minimalist style.

No comments: