Friday, July 02, 2004

Friday

Tonight, while I was washing vegetables in the kitchen,here's my conversation with S, the 4 year old.
S: "Fenada mommy, fenada.. Did you know that fenada means you're welcome in Spanish?"
Me: "Oh you mean de nada."
S: "No.. It's fenada, I mean penada"
Me: "I think it starts with letter D and it's de nada and you are right it means you're welcome in Spanish. Where did you learn Spanish?"
S:" My magic mom taught me. She knows everything" [Note: Magic mom is her imaginary mom who knows everything and gives her everything and she asks for in her imaginary land]
Me: "Good. Tell her I said hello and she should stop by our house sometimes"
S: "She lives far away from us. She gave me a Pokemon lunch box & Pokemon candy"
Me: " Lunch box is ok. Candy will give you cavity so don't eat too much"
S: "OK"

My parents and some of their friends from out of town will be visiting us on Sunday. We'll have a BBQ, Indonesian style.


Workout log
Time: 47 min
Ave: 143 bpm
In zone: 44 min
Kcal: 329

No comments: