Thursday, June 10, 2004

Wisdom from the gay

As I drive home from work everyday, one of the things that I look forward to is listen to a radio segment called "queer tip from the day from the gay"
Here are 5 that I thought was funny and never thought of

1. In homes, use soft lighting instead of fluorescent lighting. Apparently, fluorescent lighting is too harsh and everyone are more attractive under soft lighting. Here's a direct quote "fluorescent lighting to the gay is equivalent to the sun to the vampires" LOL.

2. Cats are gay peoples' children and I was told that the number one killer disease for cats is obesity so the gay had consulted with two veterinarian who said that it's ok to put cats on Atkin diet. Feed them tuna, chicken and beef. No carb! His cat had lost 3 pounds which is equivalent to 30 human pounds.

3. If one (male or female but mostly male) decides to tuck the shirt in, make sure one wears a belt. It really annoys gay people when they see belt loops with out belts. I heard this from more than one gay. Carson from the fab 5 recommend using an old tie as a belt. I don't think that works for the universal male.

4. Pink is in, so men (straight or gay) should invest in a light pink shirt not hot pink. Wearing pink shirt doesn't make one gay. It just bring out skin tone well. One can start with a white shirt with pink stripes.

5. Jean shorts and shirts are out (male or female) Note: I had some jean shorts in my closet from the nineties which now I'm thinking about donating them charity.

1 comment:

Bullseye said...

I agree with #1 but the other's are "So, Gay!"