Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Danielle

Danielle is very excited about turning 7 to day because a) we're taking her to Legoland this coming weekend and b) She thinks she'll be getting a pet (dog, hamster or fish) as a birthday present. Hubby and I are still contemplating about what to get her so I was very vague this morning when she quized me on what pet she'll be getting today. Yesterday, she checked out a hamster book from her school library and asked me to read and learn about it. She's very persistent in getting what she wants.
Hubby took her to school today and helped out in her classroom for an hour of so. I do enjoy being a parent helper in her class and see her day to day activities.

1 comment:

Juliet said...

Oops! I day late. Well, Happy late birthday to Danielle. I hope it was a nice one.