Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Haircut

I desperately needed a haircut for the pass few weeks and I normally would go to this lady's salon near my parent's house. Lately, mom and dad had been visiting us instead so I've decided that it's time to find someone local to cut my hair. I went to Supercut yesterday because it's close to work and not super expensive. In my single with no kids days, I would have never even consider Supercut. Now I'm older, wiser and have less cash to spare on me,I've convinced myself that it only gonna be a one inch trim so don't be a drama queen about it.
When it's all said and done, I was happy with the overall result but I saw 2 inches on the floor. This always happens to me no matter who the hair dresser is. Their mental 1 inch is really two inches if you use a measuring tape. The hair cut with out a wash was $15.00 and blow dry was $14.00 (I was shocked that it cost almost the same the cut) so it ended up to be $29.00 plus tips. I was disappointed that hubby didn't noticed my new cut but my boss did noticed it.

Danielle had been making Valentine's cards for her classmates the pass week and she finished the rest last night. She didn't like the store bought cards and had to make them from scratch unique with her own designs. In math she's also learning addition and subtractions with 2 digit numbers.

No comments: