Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Immunization & stuff

I had good Friday off and so did daughter so what did we do together? We went to a new pediatrician and had her 5 year old check up. She doesn't like going to the doctors and retaliate if I prep her a head of time. I told her that we were going to the doctor for the baby but when we were in the office, and the nurse called S's name, she said "Why is she calling my name and not you or the baby's?"
She did great during the check up but not so well during the immunization shots. She got 5 shots + TB test. When the nurse gave her the shot she didn't say anything or make any sound. Once the nurse left the room, she was started to cry. The doctor had requested urine and hemoglobin test where they will draw blood. I decided not to do those test on the same day since she had been poked 6 times already. She was fine afterwards. I hid some eggs in the back yard and she went hunting for them. She also likes to hid the eggs and at this age she's able to hid green eggs in green background so it's not so easy to find. I recalled when she was 2 years old. She would hid the eggs in very obvious places and easily found.
My friend P & G came for visit on Saturday and P was sharing with me how G was really good at finding easter eggs.
I asked G
Me: "How old where you when you were really good at finding easter eggs?"
G: " Oh.. I was in my twenties."
Me: "You are kidding me."
P: " No, I thought it was strange that when I joined his family that they expected me to go easter egg hunting with heels and everything"
Me: "Interesting.. No wonder you were so good at finding them"

2 comments:

Bullseye said...

Poor S! She's so cute!

Bullseye said...

So on the Amazing Race last night, I don't think Rob and Amber would have been so high if they didn't get help from the locals. They're starting to break Rob down also ... but they're still the most interesting couple. :)