Tuesday, March 22, 2005

After spinning

Spinning is getting harder every week. I left class early since my bladder was being sit on, I was feeling contraction on the right side of my belly and I was hungry. The baby isn't really ripe until 38 weeks so must take it easy for 7 more weeks. For some reason she is very active today when I'm sitting down working. Are you not comfortable in there? Not enough room for you?
It's weird to think that I'm a host for this human being for 7 months already.
Sister inlaw lend us the book "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown. She said it's better than Da Vinci Code.

1 comment:

Bullseye said...

Da Vinci Code is still better but Angel's and Demons is pretty interesting also. I read it before going to Italy so that I can try to find some of the places he talked about. I found a few. :)