Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Week: 31

At this point, I feel like I'm carrying a watermelon with me and waddle everywhere I go. According to the prenancy book I'm reading, the baby weighs about 3.5 pounds. She likes to move and kick when I'm driving or at night when I'm trying to sleep. She won't move when hubby or daughter put their hands on my belly.
I'm still spinning once or twice a week but I've modified the workout so my heart rate doesn't go way high. I still burn ~400 calories/ session. I sleep better on the days that I spin.
Remember I blogged about this older lady name J from the locker room who didn't remember me? Well.. one day, she was telling me how she got a great deal on a bathing suit at Costco. I told her that I'll look into it so that I can swim during this pregnancy. Eversince that day, when I see her in the locker room, J would asked " Hi Sam, did you get the bathing suit yet?
Me: "No.. I didn't get a chance to go shopping yet."
I found out that she has a job as a Senior companion and one of her job is to take seniors with alzheimer disease to the movies. She highly recommend "Diary of a mad black women" but she didn't like "Sideways".

No comments: