Friday, April 01, 2005

Week 32

Had Dr. Appt for the 32nd week. Ob measured the baby and said that she isn't too big yet. I told her that this one kicks differently than S so they did an ultrasound which shows that the baby is laying horizontally instead of vertically with the head down. If she (a.k.a. secret) doesn't change position on her own, then the Ob will have to manually move her.
This weekend we are going to visit the hospital where I'll be delivering and S will attend a sibling class.

As far as Amazing race, I didn't watch the whole show but was surprised that Ray and Dena were eliminated even they were in 1st place in South Africa. Based on what I read, I missed lots of excitement with the car accident and stuff. Definitely a much better show than Survivor which is getting really boring. I like the gay couple, they work well as a team.

1 comment:

antawnkreitzer said...

I hate the gay couple, but their patience for one another is incredible. I wonder if this is a common gay characteristic...patience.