Sunday, March 13, 2005

Crazy Week and Weekend

This pass week has been super busy for me. We drove up to Fresno for a wedding and just got back tonight. The groom and the bride had lots of friends and family in town so I can see the stress on their faces. It was a beautiful wedding and S had a great time dancing and playing with the other kids.
Last night, we took S to Mc Donalds after the wedding reception since she didn't eat much at the reception. By the time we went to bed it was at least 10:30PM. When I was fast asleep, I don't know what time it was, I heard bulleye's voice outside my hotel room calling the bride on the cell phone. He put her on the speaker speaking with another Japanese lady so I heard the whole conversation in Japanese which I didn't understand, At the same time, I smelled this strong cigarette smell coming into our room. Was it real or was it a dream?
I'll post some pictures once they are downloaded but posting will be light this week.

1 comment:

Bullseye said...

Yup, it was real. I was dropping off some Japanese lady late at night. I forgot that your room was so close.

I'm in a daze myself. It felt like 1 long day pieced together.