Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Stuff

Work has been super busy so blog suffers since it's on the bottom of my to do list.
A friend of mine visited from the East Coast with two toddlers, 3 & 20 months old. My friend M said that the kids were asking to go home on their 2nd day in California. The last time I saw her it was at least 4 years ago. I invited 2 other couples who are also friends with M had a little get together. Everyone was 1-2 hours late because there was a big accident on the 5 north of us. The traffic convinced M and her husband that moving to the East coast was the right decision.
We had 6 kids total, and the noise level in the house was extremely loud. S didn't play much with the younger kids but Karl who is 5 years old was filling that role. When he walked in the house he asked me : "Do you have a boy?" I said: "No but I have a girl you can play with." He wasn't impressed with the option given to him so he befriended the 3 year old boy and played with him instead.
It was nice seeing everyone even though we all live far away from each other.

Last night I had a hard time falling asleep. When I did, I had a stressful dream. In my dream, I was living in the Song Dynasty. Dad and I found this treasure and inside there were piles of cash in $5.00 denomination. We decided to hide it from the Emperor and keep it to ourselves but the Emperor seemed to know about our plot and was trying to expose us with his spies pretending to be our housekeepers. Dad and I kept moving the treasure to new hiding places but the housekeepers had morphing power so we continuously had to look out for the spies.

No comments: