Thursday, January 06, 2005

No spin & no rain

Wasn't able to spin today since I didn't get to class on time. I was on the treadmill and the lady to my right was Deb who tried to get a spin bike but didn't make it on time. She said that we'll have to get to class half an hour early if we don't want to pay.
As I fast walked on an incline, I was out of breath when my heart rate was around 130-140 beat/min. When I spin, I don't get out of breath until my heart rate reach about 162 beat/min. Big difference in tolerance level and amount of calories consumed.
It was nice driving in to work without any rain pounding on the windshield constantly.
Daughter is into watching old cartoon on the Boomerang channel. She thinks Tom and Jerry is funny and She also enjoys the Smurfs

1 comment:

Bullseye said...

I watched the same things!