Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Observation

I lucked out yesterday when I was able to get a spin bike with out any reservation;however, spinning just isn't the same when you are pregnant. Yes, I am 5 months pregnant and it feels like I've been pregnant for a year. My belly is in the way as I peddle and the bike seat which is not really comfortable to begin with is REALLY a pain in the butt now that I am prego.
I also modified my speed to keep my heart rate ~140 beat/min which is what my ob had recommended.
The baby starts to kick me now if I had the seat belt too tight or sitting in a position that is uncomfortable for her.

4 comments:

Bullseye said...

My prediction is that he will be a Boy! You better be prepared because he's probably going to be a terror just like me. :) S, is must to easy and obedient. I can't wait to see the little moster.

CookieBandit said...

Did you just find out you were pregnant recently? Or did you already know and I've just been not paying attention?

Congrats!

antawnkreitzer said...

oh my goodness...congratulations. why didn't blog about this earlier? That is great.

Sam said...

Bulleye,
The ultrasound said it's going to be a girl but we'll know for sure in May.

CC,
I knew I was pregnant 5 months ago but this is my 1st blog about it.

A,
I thought about starting a new blog strictly focus on pregnancy but never really got around to it so here we are.