Friday, January 21, 2005

Size of baby

Since I've been pregnant, friends have been forwarding me baby or pregnancy related articles. This 16.7 pounder baby was a scary reality.
S weighed 9 lb 9 oz when she was born. She was also 13 days overdue.
With this pregnancy, I'm hoping, praying, begging and doing what I can to produce a 6-8 pounder. I'm not eating as much as I did when I was pregnant with S so my weight gain is on track thus far.
My ob/gyn also agreed to induce labor on the due date if the baby/body doesn't initiate labor.
I spinned again yesterday and was surprised by how many extra bikes were available.
Eventhough I think Dr. Phil is a sell out but I believe in his saying "The predictor of future behavior is pass behavior." This has been true for new year resolutioner and they are dropping out just like last year.
In the locker room, I noticed people are starring on my belly. Some fellow spinners were joking on how I'm not exersizing enough since I'm not getting any smaller.

Another weird dream.
This time, I was at a funeral and I saw the funeral workers rolled the coffin out of the car with the dead man's legs danging out. Dad quickly ran to help so the legs weren't run over by the roller under the coffin. As we were there at open casket funeral service, I saw the same man moved as if he was sleeping and changing his position from sleeping on his back to sleeping on his side. I quickly told everyone that he was not really dead but asleep and hubby woke me up.

No comments: