Monday, June 04, 2007

Things

Last week, I accomplished the following goals
  1. Walking 3 times a week & hit the gym 3 times a week ( Cardio and weight lifting). I observed some of the skinny or built folks are there at the gym every time I'm there.
  2. Healthy eating & didn't eat out with co workers.
  3. Drink lots of water
  4. Reduce portions of rice and noodles
  5. Read non-food blogs
5 out of 6 is a good start. #5 is the easiest to do and #1 & 2 were the most challenging one. It requires meal planning in advance.

On Saturday, Hubby and I went on a date and saw Pirates of the Caribbean 3. We didn't see #2 so the story line was a little confusing until the mid section of the movie. We stayed pass the credit but I don't think it's worth it.

Lately Secondo doesn't want to sleep @ 9:00 pm which is late for toddlers. I've asked the sitter to cut her nap down to 1 but she insisted that Secondo would pass out around 10AM. We would be in bed and sing barney's I love you song for the 10th time and she'll say " Mom, again... again.. I lub you.." If you don't sing, she'll scream "MOM, I LUB YOU!!" Her other stalling tactic is asking for water. "Mom, Agua.. agua.." Once I hand over the sippy cup, she would suck some out and spit it out and said " I'm wet... change shirt..." The nonsense went on until 11:00 pm.

To resolve this issue, I've been taking her for a walk around 7PM. She'll walk and run around the neighborhood until she asked to be held. Last night, we struggle for 30 min and she fell a sleep.

No comments: