Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Got Rice?

Lately, I have no motivation to eat vegetables. I wanted rice so I made 3 cups of Indonesian Fried rice last Sunday and it tasted so... good. I shared it with our next door neighbor couple who also love Indonesian Fried rice. I so missed the smell and the taste of fried rice with Sambal (Chili paste). My neighbor made ribs so the two dishes complemented each other well along with some wine. We opened a bottle of green Hungarian from Wilson Creek and really liked it. It's sweet and not too dry.
My dad also loves fried rice, Chinese, Indonesian or Thai so genetically, I'm doomed.
Today, I went to Chipotle with some coworkers and had a chicken burrito in a bowl. It was really tasty and filling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nasi Goreng????? Me like it!!!!

Sam said...

Come over and I'll make some for you.