Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Walking

Walked 2 days this week and today I remembered to wear my heart rate monitor
Time: 46 min.
Heart rate: 108 beats/min
Calories: 149

It's not much but if I do it 5 times a week it'll add up to be ~ 750 calories
I'll keep the same pace this week and next week, I'll be in training all week, sitting on my bottom so definitely have to break away and walk.
If time permits, next week's goal is to burn 200 calories/ walking session

With this healthy eating and exercise, I start to notice the tire I carry around my waist has gotten smaller & my fat jeans are getting looser. It's about time to see some results because I was about ready to go out to lunch with my coworkers to day but I didn't.

Secondo had her 2 year old check up Monday and she's in the 35 percentile with weight, height, and head circumference. We saw a new Dr recommended by my friend at work and he's super nice. She was up to date with her shots so it was a pleasant experience for Secondo also. We're asked to cut down her milk in take to 16 oz/ day and switch to 1-2% skim milk.

No comments: