Thursday, July 05, 2007

Thank you Mir

Thanks to mir, who tagged me for meme which I still don't know what it stands but it's not too hard to list 5 things

5 Things in my bag
  1. Car keys
  2. Cellphone
  3. Business cards
  4. Napkins and Tissues for kids
  5. Receipts, lots of receipts from grocery shopping
5 Favorite things in my bedroom
  1. Painting of white flowers painted by hubby
  2. Bathroom mirror which I use to see practice my cha cha routine that I'm learning from this DVD
  3. My old bed which we bought together 11 years ago
  4. See #1
  5. See #2
5 things I've always wanted to do
  1. Be a contestant on ballroom boot camp and win the competition
  2. Live in Mexico for 1 year and learn Spanish and Salsa
  3. Work in Asia for 1-2 years
  4. Learn chi-gong
  5. Learn reflexology
5 things I'm currently into
  1. Nintendo DS Avitar game
  2. Cooking Thai and Indonesian food
  3. Teaching my girls to speak Mandarin
  4. Getting my abdominal muscles back and get fit
  5. Taking babysteps to change my life
5 people I'm tagging
  1. Santi of Triligual
  2. CC of alphabet blog
  3. Sundry & Electic
  4. Fresno's hot because he hasn't blog for months
  5. Nenoy from paperboat who hasn't blog much either

No comments: