Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Time after time

I recently heard an updated version of Cyndi Lauper's Time after time on the Sirius radio while driving to work and I much prefer the original version.
The song took me back to the eighties, I was a high school Senior on the dance floor slow dancing to "Time after time" with a young man name Michael who was interested in me. Thinking back to those days, what I thought was logical now sounds utterly rediculous. He was a nice guy but I, a Senior could NEVER go out with a Sophomore. I, like everyone else who cared about peer pressure had a reputation to live up to.
Michael, if you happened to read this blog entry (likelyhood is slim to 0), I'm sorry for not giving you a chance because you are younger than me. I hope you didn't take it personally because I was the one with issue.

No comments: