Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Stuff

Hubby was working again this pass Saturday and luckily mother in law was available to watch Secondo for me so I did some yoga before getting my hair done. Before my hair appointment, I dropped Danielle off to her cousin's house so they could play together. Their spring break was one week apart so they weren't able to hang outas much as we had originally planned.
As far as my hair, I had a cut and also red highlights which took a total of 3 hours. I was starving by the time my hair was done so I got some boba milk tea and Chinese sweet bread (puo luo pao) for lunch.
I watered dad's plants and got 2 bags of loquats from his trees. He covered some with newspapers so the birds won't get to them before we do. I was so excited to picked out some big and juicy ones. Danielle and his cousin H love loquat so much that we only have a few left to take home. May be We'll visit my parents again this coming weekend so we can get some more.
On Sunday, it was cold and overcasted so we stayed home and relaxed. I made Tom yum kung and soy sauce chicken for dinner. Before bed, I hid some plastic eggs inside the house for Danielle and Secondo to hunt. Hubby and I watched part of the movie Sideways and I can't wait to finish it.

1 comment:

Juliet said...

Your post made me hungry. hehe