Monday, November 06, 2006

Silly daughter

One day, as I was changing Secondo's diaper and noticed she was constipated so I told hubby that Secondo may be developing a hammoroid at an early age and Danielle got really interested in the subject.
D: "What? Mei mei (little sister) has a hammer on her butt? Let me see.."
Me: "There's no hammer coming on her butt."
D: "I still want to see it."
Then I had to explain what a hammoroid is to a 6 year old which she thought was hilarious.

Each morning, we sing little songs as we get ready to leave the house so I came up with the 1st 2 verses and Danielle came up with the last two.

Put on your shoes mei-mei let's go
Put on your shoes mei-mei..
Put on your shoes befor your diaper gonna ooze..
Put on your shoes mei-mei..

1 comment:

Juliet said...

LOL Too funny!