Friday, April 22, 2005

Bloody nose

In the 2nd & 3rd trimester of this pregnancy, I've been getting bloody nose more often. During winter, I attributed it to using the heater but now that we don't use the heater anymore, I still get it at least twice/week. 4 more weeks until the due date and hopefully bloody nose will go away once the baby is born.

Hubby and I had been training S to sleep in her own room this pass week. One of us would read her a story and put her to bed. She's doing OK for the most part. 2 nights ago, she woke up around 2:00AM saying her Pikachu clock was too loud so we took it out of the room. One night she complained about strange noises so we're taking baby steps.

2 comments:

Bullseye said...

Since my niece is so much like me. You might try playing some very light background music. I have trouble sleeping and if I have some background noise it helps me focus a bit better. If it's totally quite then my brain doesn't seem to want to rest.

Sam said...

That's a good idea. She tells me that they play music for her class during her nap. I'll try that tonight.