Thursday, April 14, 2005

5 more weeks to go

Visted my Ob today. She didn't make me wait too long. Baby's heart beat is strong and Dr thinks that her head has moved down which is a good thing.
Baby is active and likes to move right under my stomach. I asked S to sing and talk to her down low so that baby would swim down instead of staying up towards my voice. It actually worked.
I tried to recall the time when mom was pregnant with Bulleye, but I don't remember touching my mom's belly at all. On the day Bulleye was born, I was in 1st grade. I walked home by my self in the rain, rang our house door bell but no one answered. I stood there for a long time (for a 6 year old) and finally a stranger came and took me to her apartment. She was my mom's co-worker and I stayed with her until mom and baby came home from the hospital.

No comments: