Monday, April 11, 2005

Confession of a 5 year old

Lastnight, I was laying on the sofa watching TV and S decided to join me and laid next to me. I checked out her finger nail polish and made a comment.
Me: "S, your thumb seems to be flatter than before. Are you sucking thumb again?"
S: "Sometimes I forget..."
Me: "When do you forget?"
S: "At night.."
Me: "Every night?"
S: "Yeah.."
Me: " You know that you are eating nail polish when you suck your thumb."
S: Silence
Me" " I guess I'll call up jo-jo and ask him to stop sending you pokemon figurines"
S: Silence
I share this information with hubby and hubby said that he would pull her thumb out when she unconsciously sucks it at night.
Must think of away to prevent her from sucking at night.

1 comment:

antawnkreitzer said...

what if you give her a cool gloves to wear or cool finger toys that she will keep on her fingers?