Wednesday, February 02, 2005

It sucks to be me

Being able to get some decent sleep has been a challenge. Because belly has been growing larger, I've sleeping on my sides. Unfortunately sleeping on my side caused my arms to go numb and ache for days. Now my only option is sleeping while sitting up in an angle.
I went to my reflexologyst and told her about my problem. She massaged my back and arms this time and did not concentrate on my feet. After the session, the pain did not go away completely but I felt better on my right arm.
In addition to my arms being sore 90% of the time,I've been coughing for a week. When the infection got to my eyes, I went to the doctor and got some antibiotics.
I isolated my self from the family so they don't get pink eye. I'm so glad that there is an antibiotic that is safe to take while pregnant.
I've accepted that suffering is part of life but this is the 1st time that I had to deal with on a regular basis.

No comments: