Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Breaking the habit: Day 2

I checked daughter's finger nails when she got home from school last night and I did see missing polish on the left thumb (The one she sucks). When I checked her other hand, I noticed missing polish on the other fingers so may be nail polish is not an accurate indicator after all. She told us that she didn't suck her thumb during nap time so we praised her and gave her positive reinforcement on how well she's doing.
Sleeping was still challenging but over time she'll get used to the new habit.

There has been lots more activity in my belly now that I'm in my close to 7th month of pregnancy. She's moving more and definitely making her presence known. The only comfortable position for sleeping is sleeping on my side. S thinks it's funny that my belly is getting bigger everyday.

I'm attending a wedding in March and I still don't know what I'm going to wear. Sigh..

No comments: