Saturday, February 26, 2005

Dining out

Bulleye and his wife were in town visiting and we went to a northern region Chinese restaurant in Hacienda Height. I don't remember the name but in Chinese it is Kou Bing. We were there around one and we still had to wait for a while.
Here are some of the dishes we shared. We brought home the left overs and ate it for dinner also.

Figure 1. Steam dumplings stuffed with clear noodles, eggs, veggies and meat.


Figure 2. Fried dumplings (Guo Tie) stuffed with meat. This is bulleye's favorite.


Figure 3. Moo-Shu Pork wrap stuffed with eggs, beansprouts and mushroom. I tried taking picture of the fillings but I was not successfull. I didn't think it was that tasty but others liked it.


Figure 4. Beef Fried Rice. I mainly order this for hubby since he wasn't fond of the northern style of Chinese food.


Figure 5. Spicy Seafood noodle soup. This one is my 2nd favorite.


Figure 6. Green onion pancake. A simple dish, similar to tortilla with green onion but thinner and very tasty. This is my favorite dish but quite greasy.

Eventhough the visit was short but it was nice to reconnect with my brother and sister inlaw.

No comments: