Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Better Days

S was invited to a birthday party this pass weekend but we didn't go because I was still a bit sick and didn't want to spread my sickness around.
Luckily most of the aches and pains went a way for now and I was able to sleep and get some rest. What I've learned is that when I'm experiencing unbearable pain, the only thing that helps me is deep breathing.
S's cousin came over and they had fun playing with each other. They played ponies, cars, cooking and had a blast.
This coming weekend is daughter's birthday party. I've invited some of her friends from school, very last minute so I'm not sure how many will actually show up. S and I made the invitations last night and she was happy. She tailored each invitation to each of her friends personalities and got really excited about passing it out today.
I have 3 more days to pull everything together.

No comments: