Friday, October 13, 2006

What does it mean?

I don't remember when I last dreamed but I had a stressful one early this morning.
I was running late taking Primero to school so when we got there, we rushed to her classroom and I left the van in the parking lot with the doors open and everything inside including the car key. The thought was that I would run back in a flash. In the dream a body of water surrounded her classroom. To reach the classroom, we hopped on the stepping stone path that took us to the doorway. After saying hello to the teacher, saying good bye, I was ready to run to the van. As I open the door, I noticed the body of water gradually started rising and covering half of the stepping stones. Unfortunately there was another parent in front of me and she was going remarkably slow and I felt that she was intentionally blocking my path. I attempted to go around her many times and she would not let me pass by her. As I struggle with her, the water has risen to the point where I can no longer see the stones anymore so I can either get wet or wait until the tide goes down. I decided to wait for the water to subside but then the stones were replaced with industrial carpet. I ran to the parking lot and the van was replaced with an old lady standing in the spot with another man.
O Lady: "I saw an unattended van so I valet parked it" (In reality, there's no valet parking at school)
Me: "Thank you, may I have the key"
Man: "I also left my car here a while ago"
She showed us the key chain and it wasn't mine. I was still in denial so I went along with the man and when he put the key in the ignition, he started the car and drove away happy. Next think I know Secondo woke me up.

3 comments:

Bullseye said...

I've been having a lot of dreams lately about going to the bathroom. Yes, it usually means that I need to go. The weird thing is that the toilet seems to always overflow! and water is usually running at different places. I've been waking up to it 3 days out of the week. The weird thing is that sometimes I don't have to go to the bathroom that badly.

Sam said...

I believe water means money so my interepertation is that your money is flowing out everywhere.

Bullseye said...

I've looked up the meaning of the dream on the internet and it says that it means that I'll a life with 'depends' in the future.