Sunday, August 28, 2005

There's no place like home

I had to be in Vegas for a work related convention and I dragged the whole family with me. While I was working, hubby and the kids were in the hotel room most of the time so Firsto/Primero was bored and wished she was home after the 1st night.
I hated the smoky environment inside buildings because all of us were exposed to 2nd hand smoke when ever we were in the common area.
I wasn't impressed with the hotel room in Mandalay Bay. The shower door doesn't have the magnet so It can't be closed. When ever we're done showering, there was a big puddle of water outside the shower door. The toilet was in a small room where there's no exhaust fan to pull out the unpleasant odors. I expected better bathroom design with these new hotels.
We ate at the Noodle Cafe which had pricey authentic Chinese noodles and fried rice.
Everyone was so glad to be home and sleeping in our own bed

No comments: