Saturday, August 06, 2005

Important milestone

Since I discover that I can post picture easily,I went back and posted picture of Secondo sucking her thumb and when she was 4 weeks old. It's so easy.. Fresno Sucks, now there's no excuse for you not posting pictures on your blog.
Last night was an important milestone for both secondo and I. She went to bed @ 10 AM and didn't need any feeding until 4 AM. That's a six hour stretch of continuous sleep for me. She probably could go longer but my boobies were so engorged that I had to wake her up for feeding. She didn't take much so I had to pump afterwards. If she can last 8 hours, by 3 months old, I will be able to get more rest. Good job Secondo !! I'm rooting for you..

1 comment:

antawnkreitzer said...

yes, it is easy...my work firewall doesn't block uploading pics to the blog picture uploader.

I started posting pics last week.