Friday, December 10, 2004

Yeah.. Friday :)

I've been receiving Christmas cards from friends and family already. My weekend task is to get stamps and figure out what type of card to send. Still contemplating if we should include the letter with the card to let everyone know what we are up to. I enjoy reading them and it's not as time consuming hand writing every single card. We'll see.
S is into Shania Twain's UP album so hubby is tired of listening to it daily in the car. I enjoy singing with her. Her favorite songs are 1) It only hurts when I'm breathing. 2)Forever and for always.
Ant: Could you email me your address please. Thanks

1 comment:

Bullseye said...

Shania! Like Uncle Like Neice! I wonder if she remembers that we played the Shania song at our wedding.

You should include an update of what you guys did this year or some major milestones. e.g. S - now likes Shania! :)