Thursday, December 02, 2004

Healthy eating

I surprised myself today when I discovered that I'm able to eat cottage cheese alone with out any fruits or other stuff to hide the taste. Thinking back to May 2004, I was looking for options of healthy source of protein and cottage cheese has always been on top of the list. One of my coworker persuaded me to try and ever since then, I'm hooked. Initially I added pineapple and mandarin orange to hide the taste. I had to get used to the flavor and texture. Over time, I've grown to like eating cottage cheese with fruit for breakfast. It is more convenient than hard boiled eggs and high in protein. Now I'm so lazy that I just eat the cottage cheese alone and that tasted ok.
If you are looking for a easy healthy source of protein, cottage cheese is it.
I have yet convince hubby to try it. He prefers to get his protein animal style.

No comments: