Monday, December 20, 2004

Mellow weekend

Didn't do a whole lot of shopping but I did find some great deals at Kohl's. I bought 2 tops that cost $1.50 each. I thought $5.00/ top was a great deal. I wore it to work today. It's comfortable and fit for the hot weather we've been having for the pass few days.
Can't believe people are coming over for dinner this Saturday. Speaking of company, I must only clean the house when we are expecting visitors. Why you ask? As I was cleaning the master bathroom this weekend, S came in and said
S: "Who's coming to our house today?"
Me: "No one. Why?"
S: "Why are you cleaning the bathroom? You usually clean when someone is coming to visit."
Me: " To day, I'm cleaning because I want our bathroom to be clean"

On the subject of cleaning, S is becoming a great helper now that she's 4.5 years old. She likes to sweep our kitchen floor so I let her do it while I cook in the kitchen. She's so proud of how much dirt she's able to gather. Most of the dirt are crumbs under the table where she sits daily.
S: "Mom, look at how much dirt I got"
Me: "Wow.. That's a lot of dirt.."
S: "What do the dirt say when we sweep them up and put them in the trash?"
Me: " The dirt say 'Oh.. man, I wanted to stay, I didn't want to go in the trash!'"
She'll just laugh and continue to search for dirt to sweep up.

1 comment:

antawnkreitzer said...

I'm w/ you Sam...cleaning is for when people visit.